|Duthie's Point is a beautiful 82-acre historical site which includes 20 heritage buildings and is
located on the shore of the Bay of Chaleur. A quiet beach, lighthouse and two kilometers of walking
trails are just steps away from the main stage.
|FAQS (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
|How much is camping?
Rough camping (without services) is included with the purchase of your pass. Reserved and VIP
camping are also available ($). Click here for more information on camping.
When does the camping area open?
In 2020, the camping area opens Saturday August 29 and all-inclusive pass holders are welcome
beginning at 10 AM. Holders of 3 -day passes are admitted to the camping area on Friday September 4.
Click here for more information.
Can I bring my own beer or alcohol?
Attendees are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages for consumption in the camping area.
Beer and alcoholic beverages purchased off-site are not allowed in the seating area or bar, however
reasonably priced beer, wine and alcohol are available at the bar. Beer and alcohol are not allowed
outside of the camping and show areas.
Please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive.
Can I bring along my dog or cat?
Well behaved dogs or cats are welcome in the camping area and on roads and walking trails, but must
be on a leash at all times. Please advise volunteers at the gate if you have a dog or cat and we will help
you park away from roads and trails for the safety of your pet and visitors.
Please plan ahead - days can get hot - never leave your pet unattended in a vehicle. If we fear for the
safety of your pet, we won't hesitate to break a window and advise the authorities.
Please clean up after your pet.
Are there facilities on the site?
The camping area is equipped with several porta-potties. Electrical and sewer services are not available
on site, however there are several nearby full-service campgrounds.
Dumping is available at the Town of New Richmond tourist information centre, located at the corner of
Perron Boulevard West and Route 132, less than five minutes from the festival.
Showers ($) are available at the Taylor Point Campground, about 7-8 minutes from the festival. Just ask
one of our volunteers for directions.
What is seating like?
Seating is all general admission lawn seating and may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis by
placing your favorite lawn or camping chair. No high-back or long-chairs are allowed.
Chairs are also available for people who don't have their own chair.
|RULES & REGS
|We want everyone to have a great time, so we ask that, you please respect the following guidelines during
your stay with us.
• Your bracelet must be worn around your wrist at all times and be tight enough that it cannot be taken
off. Bracelets must be shown to our volunteers upon request.
• We may ask to search backpacks and other objects on the festival grounds. If you do not consent to
a search, you may be refused access to the site or asked to leave without reimbursement.
• Standing, umbrellas, high-back chairs and other objects which may obstruct the view of your fellow
attendees are not allowed in the seating area.
• Please respect your fellow attendees; don't speak in the seating area during shows. Picnic tables and
extra seats are provided outside the seating area for your comfort.
• It is forbidden to smoke in the barn or seating area at all times.
• Alcoholic beverages purchased off site are allowed in the camping area ONLY. Please support the
festival and help us respect the conditions of our bar permit.
• Glass containers are not allowed in the seating area or barn.
• Unauthorized collection of bottles and cans is not permitted.
• Drugs, drunken and loud behavior will not be tolerated on the festival site.
• Please use garbage and recycling containers available on the site.
• Fireworks are not allowed.
• "Jams" are not only allowed, they're encouraged. However, amplified music is not allowed. If you wish
to camp in a quiet area, please let our volunteers know when upon your arrival.
• Please allow us to assist in parking your RV and follow the instructions of our volunteers.
• Visitors are not allowed in the vamping area. All visitors must purchase a festival ticket.
• For your safety, access to trails and buildings are not permitted after 7 PM.
• Generators are allowed to operate from 7 AM to 11 PM. In case of unusually cool weather, we may
allow operation of generators at night - announcements will be made on stage. Generators may be used at
night for persons whose medical condition requires it - please notify our volunteers upon your arrival.
• Pets are not allowed outside of the camping area and must be on a leash at all times. Pets are
not allowed in the seating area or barn. Please don't leave your pets unattended for long periods, even in
• Please clean up after your pet.
• Dumping of grey or black water is not allowed on site.
• The festival is a family event, but parents are responsible for their children. Youth and children under
18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• The festival is not responsible for accidents, lose, theft or injuries, no matter the cause.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone or to expulse anyone not respecting the rules or acts in
such a way as to bother other attendees. No readmission or refund. Rules will be applied without exception.
• These rules are guidelines only. The organizing committee reserves the right to modify or add without
notice any rule it deems necessary.